Arguments are ideas or philosophies put forth for consideration. They can be of many different kinds including, but not limited to, logical arguments, ethical arguments, practical arguments and narrative arguments. The use of arguments can be a constructive method for the exchange of ideas or an effective rhetorical tool in the pursuit of a particular agenda.
A great argumentative essay topic can make all the difference between getting an A or a B at a top university. Instead of choosing a topic from a book, consult your teacher or research a topic you are really interested in.
There is no shortage of bland and unimaginative topics for essays. In fact, the number of topics that can be effectively and creatively used for an argumentative essay is almost limitless. However, often times, the best argumentative essays are not the briefest but the most meaningful ones. The best argumentative essays are the ones that have a significant impact on the reader, and incorporate the use of persuasive language or meaningful themes.. Read more about argumentative essay topics 2021 and let us know what you think.5
Updated on :
American eighth graders begin each English class with a warm-up exercise: writing an essay. This will develop critical thinking and presentation skills. In this article you can choose from more than 60 interesting topics.
Examinations in foreign languages are characterised by a high workload and a large number of tasks. Candidates must demonstrate full command of the language, which includes several factors: Reading, translating, listening, speaking and writing. Today we are going to talk about the last point, because it is the one that causes the most difficulties for students.
In this article, we will discuss the content of the texts and break down the English essay topics for the exam in detail. This preparatory work will help you understand the format of the written portion of the exam, teach you how to quickly plan a text, and help you gain confidence for the exam. So read on!
How to choose the best topics for sociology research papers?
Always choose a topic that interests you the most, as it will be difficult to write an essay on a topic you don’t like, and it is unlikely that anything good will come of it. After you have chosen a topic, you have to look up information independently for inspiration and write an essay. Let’s understand the structure of this writing assignment:
Introduction. With an introductory paragraph, you create the right context to emphasize your point of view. In addition, you should provide the reader with a brief summary here. In the introduction, you give the basic thoughts that will help you understand your point.
The introduction should end with a central thesis statement (the idea for which you are writing the essay) and the reasons for your position on the topic.
Argue the position and what can be argued. All the facts in this section should support your position. This is the essence of your essay. Usually, you start with a general statement and back it up with important details and compelling examples. Depending on the length of your argument, this part consists of one or two paragraphs, in which you have to clearly motivate your point of view and substantiate it with evidence.
Objections are expected. Pointing out common objections to your article shows that you have thoroughly researched the topic and are aware of the different points of view. Having this information will only strengthen your work! This paragraph usually comes just before the conclusion.
Conclusion. Finally, the essay should come to a logical conclusion. Try to put the reader in the broader context of the topic. Finally, it is also necessary to recall why this issue is important.
Don’t make up facts. Statistics and fictional facts will not fool readers. Don’t try to find information because you don’t have in-depth knowledge of the subject.
Don’t get too emotional. An inferential essay is not a diary page, a movie review or a personal letter. It’s not about your feelings! There is no need to write such an essay in terms of praise or complaints.
List of topics for essays
This type of essay is one of the most common essay types. These essays are written at school in preparation for exams, at university and in language exams. On TOFEL, for example, you are asked to write an essay that reflects your opinion on a particular topic. Let’s look at some examples of argumentative essay topics
10 major essay topics 2021
- How attitudes toward nature changed during the pandemic.
- How the form of distance learning has changed.
- Advantages and disadvantages of distance learning and working.
- Global changes during a pandemic.
- How art and culture have changed the format of sales, exhibitions and events.
- Political relations in the context of the pandemic.
- How human values changed during the pandemic.
- How the tourism industry changed during the pandemic.
- How the sports field has changed during the pandemic.
- How international sales and trade relations have changed.
10 simple topics for an argumentative essay
- Husbands and wives.
- The problems of young people.
- A topical subject of our time.
- The relationship between parents and children.
- Fathers and children.
- Friendship in our lives.
- Friendship is the joy of life.
- The secrets of gestures and body language.
- What body language is hiding.
- Religious issues in the life of a teenager.
Top 10 topics for argumentative essays
- If you had the chance to eradicate crime or pollution, what would you choose and why?
- Imagine being invisible for a day. Describe the day. Do you think it will be fun or will you cause more problems? Explain.
- Imagine winning a 5 minute shopping spree (a brief moment when you can take anything for free) at a store of your choice, and being able to take anything you want. Which market will you choose and what will your purchasing strategy be?
- What do you think is more important: freedom of speech, the right to a fair trial or the right to privacy? Explain.
- If you had the chance to travel with a world traveler, who would it be and why?
- Do you agree that scientists who use drugs to fight diseases in humans, such as cancer, should test them on animals?
- Write why it is important to keep your promises.
- At the request of the post office, you must choose a hero of the new stamp. Who could it be and why?
- Do you think people are naturally nicer or meaner? Explain.
- What reward (real or imagined) would you like to receive in your life?
10 college essay topics
- Unrequited love in world-famous books.
- Appropriate education for children and adolescents.
- Patriotism in the United States.
- Choose a future profession.
- The role of art and culture in a person’s life.
- American Culture in the 21st Century. The century.
- What a man can do for love.
- Does love always make a person happy?
- Spiritual and mental strength.
- The role of the family in the United States in the 21st century. The century.
10 good essay topics
- How to spend your free time wisely.
- Time management skills in every student’s life.
- Is it impossible or possible to live in society and be free from society?
- Dream and reality. How do you achieve balance?
- Money should be managed, not maintained. What should every student prepare for after graduation?
- Pros and cons of social media.
- Only a healthy nation has a future. Example from the United States.
- Time is the best test of loyalty.
- Terrorism is the problem of the 21st century. The century. The Twin Towers and the terrorist attack of September 11 are examples of this.
- The power of money in today’s world.
10 argumentative essay ideas for you
- The American character in literature (the character of the American man).
- It is impossible to imagine our lives without the Internet. How the internet has affected people.
- The Internet is the most important innovation of the late 20th century. The century. The genesis.
- Teens, parents and the internet. How can you protect your children from unhealthy Internet use?
- On the manifestation of the moral principle in history, in life, in destiny.
- A teacher in every child’s life. How to find teachers for yourself as an adult.
- Living in the depths of space. Is there extraterrestrial life?
- Modern society: Progress or failure
- The influence of modern technology on our lives
- The cloning phenomenon. The age of computers has arrived.
Don’t have time to write argumentative essays?
Now you have a work plan and a task list. Now it’s time to practice. Finally, it should be noted that English essays and papers are written in a formal style, regardless of the topic, and are approximately 200-250 words in length. Make sure you follow these criteria in your work. Otherwise, even an impeccable text gets an underrated grade.
As you can see, there are many interesting essay topics, but does a busy student always have enough time and opportunity to write an essay. Not always. There’s a way out!
You can choose a topic and order an argumentative essay from our service professionals.
If you fill in the form, you will be helped quickly and have more time for the important things!
Share this story:Argumentative Essays are a popular course in schools and colleges. People like to argue, and they like to do so over topics such as politics, art, and writing. A good argument essay must be well-written, informative, and persuasive. That is why it’s important to choose an argumentative essay topic that will engage your readers and make them think.. Read more about unique argumentative essay topics and let us know what you think.
argumentative essay topics 2021argumentative essay topics 2020current essay topics 2021unique argumentative essay topicsgood essay topics 2020controversial argumentative essay topics,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,argumentative essay topics 2021,argumentative essay topics 2020,current essay topics 2021,argumentative essay topics 2021 philippines,unique argumentative essay topics,good essay topics 2020,controversial argumentative essay topics,current essay topics 2020