The January transfer window will open in a few days and there is a lot of speculation about possible deals. Read the latest gossip below and see all the official appointments.
TOP OF PAGE: Ramos Track Monitoring
Tottenham Hotspur is monitoring the situation with Real Madrid center Sergio Ramos, reports The Evening Standard.
The Spaniard’s contract with the European Giants ends in the summer of 2021, and many clubs across the continent are wary of bringing him in for nothing.
If Ramos leaves Madrid, there will probably be extreme competition, but Spurs are not afraid to put their name in the hat, according to the report.
If the proposed change does not go through, Spurs will again turn to Internazionale Milan defender Skriniar.
– Overview of the winter window : What the big clubs need
– Broadcast ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (USA only).
Milan wants Zach
AC Milan wants winger Wilfried Zaha of Crystal Palace to sign in the transfer window of January, reports The Sun.
– Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
– Summer transfer
– Recent large transfer
The Milanese are top of the Series A and want to stay there. They see the winter window as an opportunity to settle in this position.
They see the Ivorian international as another important piece of the puzzle for them and were impressed by his performance in a central role.
The man of the Palace, who scored in Monday’s 1-1 draw with Leicester, can help Milan win their first Scudetto since 2010/11.
Speaking in a circle around Costa
Since the news that Diego Costa had requested the termination of his contract with Atletico Madrid, there has been a flurry of information about him.
First, AS suggested that Arsenal was among the clubs that wanted to sign the contract of the 32-year-old if he was allowed to leave the Wanda Metropolitano stadium.
The same communiqué suggested that Costa Atleti Arcadiusz Milik would move from Naples when he left.
Meanwhile, La Cadena SR claim that Real Betis’ Lorenzon Moron is the man who will replace Costa if he leaves La Liga.
– Sassuolo is ready to listen to the offer of 21-year-old striker Gianluca Scamacchi, reports Calciomercato. The Italian U-21 international made such an impression during his stay in Genoa that AC Milan is considering signing him this summer. Sassuolo would start with a base value of 17 million euros and will discuss the idea of bringing back the Genoese striker to sell him in January.
– Lyon hasn’t given up the idea of signing Islam Slimani from Leicester City, reports the Foot Mercato. The future of Memphis Depe is seriously questioned, while Moussa Dembele is injured, which means that the French side is looking for another striker. Slimani has only played 19 minutes for Fox so far, but that didn’t stop Lyon from bidding on the Algerian.