Ubisoft has revealed all the details of the 1.1.1 title update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and players can expect the usual bug fixes, balance changes and stability improvements that so often accompany these updates. There’s a bunch of balanced fixes and updates to the world, combat, and user interface, and the update also brings the integration of Ubisoft Connect Achievements. There are also some quality of life features in the mix (like the ability to wake up to Asgard at any time), and Mjolnir even gets some extra effects. It doesn’t yet have any of the features you requested, but you can find the full Ubisoft patches below.
THE SIZE OF THE PATCHES AND THE TIME FRAME FOR IMPLEMENTATION:
- Xbox X|Series : SO YOU CAN GET ~7.5 GB.
- Xbox One : ……….. 6.6 GB
- PlayStation®5 : SO IT IS ~2GB
- PlayStation®4 : 2-3 GB (depending on the region)
- PC : ~6.45 GB
UBISOFT CONNECT SERVICES HERE!
Added support in the game for Ubisoft Connect achievements in the game.
- Unblocking of conditions for recurring and one-time service issues : Achievements that have met the conditions for unlocking appear when the player completes a new quest.
- Unlocking the conditions for countable/repeatable performance : Achievements are displayed when a player performs the action associated with an achievement after the condition is unlocked.
- The pulse animus now only marks bodies in necessary situations.
- Enemies can no longer be automatically looted with the bonus of the throwing weapon.
- Built-in AI detection when using stealth when dodging or in the air.
- Added an award for the honorary title Link to Death.
- Peaks and rations are now replenished if they are improved during consumption.
- White dots indicating rationing / adrenaline / theft with arrows outside the interaction area are no longer displayed if the player already has the maximum amount.
- Players can now use Awaken at any time during their stay in Asgard. In the past, the first search had to be completed.
- Daily quests are now reset if the game determines that the quest cannot be continued or restarted. The search can be continued at the informant’s home.
- Add text in the speech to the letters found in the game.
- Added previews for colorblindness and subtitles.
- The damage done and stats for the encounter with the Lost Wolf boss have been reduced to reduce friction when playing on the Drengra difficulty.
- Restore the original damage caused by Harpoon Impalement Lvl 1 / 2.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Improved performance and stability.
GRAPHIC DESIGN, AUDIO, ANIMATION
- Fixed several problems with images.
- Examine various issues related to news clippings.
- Fixed several problems with NPC animations.
- Fixed the problem of mannequins shaking when hit by a poison dart. Shake it off.
- Mjolnir added electricity before he was arrested.
- Fixed the problem of repeated or strange military phone calls.
- Fixed the problem where honking the horn and throwing the left foot forward can sometimes cause Avore to slide.
- (Photo mode) Fixed a problem where enlarging the image of children by the camera in Photo mode distorted their faces.
- Correcting the problem of crow skins that can be low.
- (PS4) Some textures are optimized on the PS4.
- Fixed an issue with a texture near Cicestre Abbey that was causing players to get out of sync when crossing the texture.
QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, SIDE EVENTS
- Solved the question in The Legend of Beowulf where the clue mark will remain after his examination.
- The issue was resolved in a delicate situation where NPCs do not always return.
- Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck while fishing on Baker Plain.
- Fixed an issue in the fishing class that prevented players from completing a world event under certain circumstances.
- Problem solved where players are stuck after Lincolnscire’s promise when they return from Vinland.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a boss fight during Cruel Fate. * Ah, yes, cruel fate indeed *
- Solved a problem where some treasures were out of place or could not be looted. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)
- Fixed an issue where players could get an online service error when trying to save.
- Fixed an issue where players would get a blacksmith screen after building a blacksmith shop.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive Storming the Walls after finishing Severing the Lines.
- The problem is solved in the movie Serve the Light, where Hightam gets stuck on a boat when he accidentally shoots arrows into the water.
- A solution to a problem that prevented players and NPCs from interacting through rules.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing courses and puzzles.
- Fixed the issue where Eldorman’s absence prevented players from completing the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the quest target marker in The Devil Has All the Best Tunes was pointing at the wrong target.
- Fixed an issue in War Weary that prevented players from completing a quest when Ceolbert was accidentally killed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from starting the Duel of the Daughters of Lerion. (Goneril, Cordelia)
- Fixed the problem in Binding Fate where the boss was stuck on a rock.
- Clarify where Estrid might end up in the grave.
- The solution to the problem in Pluck the Quill, where players sometimes can’t communicate with Aelwyn.
- Fixed an issue in Binding Fate that caused the boss to get stuck underground when Valkyrie Dive was used.
- Fixed an issue in the Price of Wisdom that was preventing players from completing the quest.
- Correction of the Golden Nose boar issue where the boar would sometimes disappear under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the problem in Bleeding Leech, where Erke landed in the wrong place.
- Fixed an issue in the Blood and Links section where players could not complete a quest or report to Randvi.
- Fixed an issue in The Lost Prince that was preventing players from completing the quest.
- The problem that prevented players from solving the mystery of the Old Cave has been solved.
- Fixed an issue in Rivalry for the Ages that prevented players from completing the quest.
- The question of where Marie-Lweed’s disguise will not disappear after the end of the arc of light is reached. * Everybody loved that jpg point
- Fixed an issue on Harmatia’s path that prevented players from completing the quest.
- I have solved the question where Knud could get stuck in a small problem.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from interacting with Ubba in Sons of Ragnar.
- Fixed an issue where Basim was fighting NPCs before the Puppets and Prisoners started.
- Fixed a problem in Beer Rebellion that prevented players from kicking down the door of the Buckingham longhouse.
- Fixed an issue in Bridges of Oppression that was preventing players from completing the quest.
(Spoiler) Resolved the problem in King’s Assassin that kept Ivarr from reaching Rhodri’s bedroom door.
- Fixed an issue in Fiend from Hell that prevented players from inspecting one of the cows.
- Focus on different textures or irrelevant objects.
- There are several cases where a player can get stuck.
- Landed in Vinland on a floating boat.
GAMBLING, FIGHTING, OUCH.
- Fixed several NPC behavioral issues.
- A solution to the problem of NPCs sometimes returning to where they fled, but are still in the raid zone.
- The problem that whales sometimes behave like fugitives in the sky has been solved.
- Solve the problem where the archery was blocked using the M and K keys while holding down the SHIFT key.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to block their field of vision with fire or poisonous raptor bow traps.
- The problem of the guards sometimes not reacting with hostility in Avor by burning members of his faction with oil cans has been solved. *Я… It doesn’t matter. It goes on and on. *
- Stuck where Vinland NPCs can be killed by dropping dead bodies.
- The problem that Bjorn removed from the ship has been solved.
- Corrected the problem with mentor planes sometimes not activating the equipment bonus even though 2 to 4 planes were equipped.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from checking a crow when the Q or E keys were assigned to one of the move actions.
SKILLS, BENEFITS, OPPORTUNITIES
- Fixed an issue where some special abilities with the range could be misused with directional arrows.
- Fixed an issue where an NPC would not leave the Avor camp when faking death.
- Solved the issue where different skills wouldn’t work against enemy dogs.
- The problem of man’s best friend not unlocking after completing the Minor Problem is solved.
- Fixed an issue with the mentor set that sometimes didn’t lead to the equipment bonus, even if you were equipped with 2 to 4 pieces of the set.
USER INTERFACE / HUD
- Address the various issues related to IA/HIA.
- Fixed an issue where the number of arrows could get stuck at the 12 mark.
- Fixed an issue where changes to the interface language were not applied during combat.
- The camera is now closer to the character when viewing tattoos in the Animus Store.
- Fixed an issue where the menu sometimes did not display colorblind previews.
- Fixed an issue where the values in the vintage control menu are not colorblind.
- Fixed an issue where an empty field appeared in the list of completed jobs.
- Eliminates the problem of reversing damage caused by falling by opening the menu just before touching it.
- Fixed an issue where the Auto Loot didn’t work when the enemy was stunned.
- Resolved that the Raculphus Monastery could not be robbed.
- The question of where certain symbols of God’s newfound goodness were missing was resolved.
- Fixed an issue where in-game messages would sometimes not load properly.
- Fixed an issue causing players to receive the wrong items when purchasing Vegvisir (Front) or Muninn (Front).
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to obtain duplicates of Asgardia ship schemes.
- Added a respawn point for the boss fight in Extended Family.
- Fixed an issue where players could not move quickly after version 1.0.4.
- Added archer power feedback for Xbox/PlayStation controllers.
- (Step) Fixed an issue where the time did not match the local time when saving.
Let us know what you think about the update in the comments, and as always, feel free to discuss anything about Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on Twitter @MattAguilarCB!
assassin’s creed valhalla update 1.1 1, assassin’s creed valhalla dlc