19:43 HOURS AND
Author Nick JuddTransfer
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the transfer market developed differently during the summer than all previous ones, but there were many more shops, and the most important ones can be seen here. The window may be closed in the major European competitions, but here are the best rumours from around the world.
TOP STORY: United, Barca, Gravenberg Battle
The Dutch Ajax is preparing to make an offer for the young midfielder Ryan Gravenberg, while Manchester United, Barcelona and Juventus are interested, according to de Mirror.
The 18-year-old was impressed last week when he played against Liverpool in the Champions League and scored four goals in 19 appearances for Ajax. He also added three assistants, but his general playing style was compared to that of Paul Pogba.
Gravenberg only signed a three-year contract this summer, and the club may not want to say goodbye to him. However, the last graduate of the academy seems doomed to a big move, if not in winter, then at least next summer.
Ajax makes no secret of the fact that the coronavirus pandemic is a financial burden for them, making it difficult for them to keep their best players.
– ESPN FC daily power supply on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewer’s Guide: Bundesliga, Series A, MLS, FA Cup and higher
AC Milan participates together with Liverpool in the race for the Kabak.
Liverpool is not the only one watching Schalke 04 centre-back Ozan Kabak, and the Gazzetta Dello Sport reports that AC Milan is also in the running for the signature.
– How the summer transfer market works
– Cooper:Influence of coronavirus on transfers
– Barnouailles’ best movements: 100-51 | 50-1
– Best entries ever
– Summer translations
– Last major translations completed
It has been reported that negotiations with the tavern opened last week in Liverpool and the news seems to have prompted Rossoneri to take action.
Milan also wants to try to complete the 20-year-old’s move in January, and Schalke wants to pay £20 million for him.
However, Liverpool’s need for defensive work increased on Tuesday evening after Fabinho’s injury to Midtjilland FC. Jürgen Klopp is already without Virgil van Dyck, and Fabigno’s absence could accelerate Liverpool’s plans.
PSG hoping to land Donnarumma
Paris Saint-Germain still hopes to lure Gianluigi Donnarumma to the French capital, reports Corriere della Sera.
The Milanese goalkeeper has been on the list of PSG sports director Leonardo for some time now. His contract expires next year and he hasn’t signed a contract with Milan yet, with the French champions still hoping to get his man.
Leonardo has known Donnarumma well since his appointment as sports director of AC Milan and is also aware that Rossoneri is experiencing financial problems, although he had predicted problems in January.
The technical director of Milan, Paolo Maldini, is suspected of having tried to start negotiations with Donnarumma, but so far little progress has been made.
In addition, Milan will find it difficult to manage a contract that PSG can deliver to a 21-year-old.
– Sampdoria sweats after the news that Gremio wants to take Uruguayan star Gaston Ramirez to Porto Alegre. Calciomercato had gone so far that he suggested that the representatives of Ramirez had already started negotiations with the Brazilian side. Sampdoria does not want to sell, but they can be persuaded to sell for 5 million euros, although Gremio hopes to accept a reduction of that amount.
– Genoa hopes to sign M’Baye Niang from Rennes in January, reports the newspaper Dello Sports. During the summer, the Serie A team tried to sign a 25-year-old striker at the end of the transfer window, but failed to reach an agreement with the French club. The former AC Milan striker has a contract until 2023, which means that Genoa will have to pay a substantial contribution for her husband’s land.
barcelona transfer news 2020 done deal,neymar transfer news today,livescore,la liga,football transfer news,fcb